- XLaunchpad gives you instant access to all your shortcuts.Arrange apps in XLaunchpad any way you like by dragging icons to different locations or by grouping apps in folders. Simply drag one icon over another to create a folder. you can name the folder whatever you like when you open the folder.
Install the Mac Launchpad. Download the latest Launchpad DMG (choose one option): Log into the GroundControl Server and navigate to the Launchpads tab, and download using the Mac link in the upper-right corner. Alternatively, download using this link: /download/mac. Double-click the GroundControl Launchpad disk image to open. How to Use Mac OS X Lion Launchpad on Windows. Visit the WinLaunch website here and download the zip package on your desktop. One the files is downloaded on your desktop, extract the folder on your desktop. Open the unzipped WinLaunch folder, and then click on either the 32 bit X86 or 64 bit X64 folder and install the app on your system. Windows users envious of the Launchpad in OS X will find a lot to like in XWidget Software's XLaunchpad. This free applications lets PC users customize their computer desktops using an attractive.
- • Support desktop mode,turn your desktop into an iPad.
- • Instant access to all your shortcuts Without returning to the desktop.
- • Support Multi-page scrolling.
- • Support screen corner hot zone to activate.
- • Simply drag one icon over another to create folder.
- XLaunchpad aims to deliver an entertaining experience while using as few system resources as possible. Various options to tweak quality and performance exist to make XLaunchpad suit your needs.
- • OS: Windows 7,8,8.1,10
- • Memory: 128 MB RAM
- • Storage: 100 MB available space
Os X Launchpad For Windows 10
Launchpad X Program
- Fixed some small bugs
- Improved stability
- First demo version