Please dont forget to Subscribe to my channel guys it helps me alot
Just hit that Subscribe button its that easy
so guys the days here we are going to be giving free mods for these games:
Mod Menuz provides mods, trainers, and injectors that run on a variety of platforms. These systems and platforms can include Windows PC, Android, iOS, Xbox, PS4, PS5, etc. We ensure that each mod/trainer comes tested and configured to run on the intended systems. All the resources here are completely free, so you don’t have to worry about. Awesome new mod menu for the 1.23 / 1.24 / 1.25 updates! Just follow the steps on how to install below! Works on BLUS and BLES, CEX and DEX! Download is Below! L3 + R3 is to open the mod manager! How To Install GTA 5 Mod Menus UPDATED!.
Our GTA 5 mod menu offers a rich compilation of unique gameplay features that elevates your in-game experience to the next level. However, unlike PC, you will need to download our software via a USB flash drive and connect that to your PS4 and Xbox One. You also do not have to worry about jeopardizing your PS4 and Xbox One default system. .OPEN.This is Black Ops mod menu for PS3:DCredits: TheUnkn0wn: Making this shit possibleDEREKTROTTER Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?d. Skip MediaFire.com when sharing files. Download directly from your own website, email, or social network. Stream media files and high-resolution images in your own media players. With a single click, you can download your entire photo collection, project files, or work documents in one convenient ZIP file.
1. Insert your USB into your computer.
2. Make a new folder in the root of your USB called 'PS3' .
3. Open up the folder called 'PS3'.
4. Make a new folder called 'SAVEDATA' inside of the 'PS3' folder.
5. Open up the 'SAVEDATA' folder.
6. Drag -your region- into the 'SAVEDATA' folder.
7. Go to the root of your USB.
8. Open up 'the menu you choose' folder.
9. Drag 'ModMenus'(With the contents inside), 'MPMods', and 'SPMods' into the root of your USB.
10. Eject your USB and plug it into the RIGHT slot of your PS3.
11. Go to 'Save Data Utility'.
12. Go down one and it should say 'USB Device (Your USB Name)'.
13. Click into your USB Device.
14. Press triangle and copy it to your ps3.
15. Start World At War.
these controls work for most [email protected] menu
Mod menu select = SELECT
Choose menu = SQUARE
Open menu = UP D-PAD
Exit menu = SELECT
Select new menu = DOWN D-PAD THEN UP D-PAD