If you need to install purchased Bibles in EasyWorship, but your computer is not connected to the internet, follow these steps:
Download the New International Version, a completely new and original translation of the Bible! Read the most popular Version of the Bible, translated in modern English. The New International Version (NIV) was created by a group of scholars translating the Bible from the original texts in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. Extend EasyWorship with Bible Plug-Ins. EasyWorship began as a software solution for churches to amplify the worship experience from the sound booth to the stage. From bringing you the best church presentation software, worship media and customer support we can offer, we purpose to do everything with excellence and bring glory to God.
- Download your purchased Bible from the Bibles page on our website and save it to a USB drive or external drive.
- Register EasyWorship Offline first. Below are training videos for registering EasyWorship Offline.
- Connect your USB or external drive to the offline computer.
- Open EasyWorship.
- Click on the Scriptures tab.
- Click on More Available on the left.
- Click the link that says 'Install Bibles from disk'.
- In the browse window that opens, browse to your USB or external drive and select the Bible you downloaded.
- Click OK.
If you have registered the software properly, you should now see your Bible installed and available under the Available Bibles List on the left.
Easyworship 6 Niv Bible Download
If you need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.