Lumion empowers architects to transform their CAD designs into strikingly beautiful renders in seconds. Whether you model in SketchUp, Revit, 3ds Max, Rhino or many others, Lumion instantly breathes life into your designs with realistic trees, stylish effects, and thousands of objects and materials from our content library. No training required, and after just 15 minutes, you can learn to create jaw-dropping images, videos and 360 panoramas with lightning-fast speeds. With Lumion beautiful renders are within your reach!
Lumion 8.3 enables real-time, lifelike visualization with SketchUp and Revit. By turning on the LiveSync synchronization, it’s like you’re modeling your SketchUp or Revit designs in their real-life settings.
Livesync for Lumion 8.3
- The latest version of Lumion free download 64 bit with crack 2019 comes with a lot of useful improvements for the Mac and Windows user. It enables users to get a more interesting experience by using new updated features of the software. Here, the new version Lumion LiveSync for Vectorworksplug-in, it enables you to make concurrently render.
- Open Business software licensing programs save companies, schools Lumion 8 and government entities time and money. Keep track of purchases, subscriptions and key cards. Shop volume licensing from Microsoft, Symantec and Adobe.Royal knows Lumion 8 the nuances of Open/Volume Licensing inside and out. Our Microsoft licensing experts can determine if buying through one of these systems is best.
Download Lumion For Free
Lumion for Mac Free Download: Lumion for Mac is an excellent tool for the architects with which they can transform their CAD designs into beautiful renders. Download Lumion for Mac Free.Lumion Mac PC app is a faster visualization when it comes to 3D modelling software.
With the new LiveSync, you can immediately set up a live, real-time visualization of your SketchUp or Revit model. Change the CAD model’s shape and you’ll see these changes taking place, in real-time, in Lumion’s breathtaking, lifelike environment.
- Available for both Revit and Sketchup
- Point-of-view synchronization
- Use Lumion materials on LiveSync objects
- Real-time materials synchronization and visualization
- Automatic model importing into Lumion (no need to separately import a model)
Lumion 8.3 is now available as free upgrade for Lumion 8 users. If you have a valid
Lumion 8 Licenseyou automatically receive download instructions through email.
New LiveSync for SketchUp
Supercharge your SketchUp model by designing it simultaneously in Lumion’s real-time, breathtaking environment. The new Lumion LiveSync for SketchUp immediately sets up a live connection between these two programs. You’ll receive immediate, high-quality feedback in Lumion as you interact with your model in SketchUp, solve design problems or present your work in the context of the real world.
Improved LiveSync for Revit
LiveSync for Revit helps you get into the creative “flow” of design development and provide unique, beautiful presentations. With the improved LiveSync in Lumion 8.3, you can breathe life into the synced model by simultaneously modeling in Revit and dressing it with the textured, high-definition materials in Lumion. And you can ease the design and presentation process by syncing the same viewing angle with the LiveSync camera synchronization.
Real-time materials synchronization
LiveSync in Lumion 8.3 now synchronizes your material assignments in SketchUp or Revit. But don’t rely on the CAD materials for amazing visual quality. You can instantly breathe life into the design by applying any of Lumion’s 1000+ high-definition materials in the Lumion editor. As you continue to develop the design, you can tweak the materials exactly to your liking and then save your material layouts for future rendering.
Live point-of-view synchronization
Rotate the view of your building in SketchUp, the point-of-view rotates in Lumion. Get that perfect viewing angle in Revit, keep the same angle in Lumion. In Lumion 8.3, LiveSync enables live point-of-view synchronization. Turn it on and immediately adopt the Revit or SketchUp camera perspective, making your work easier, faster, and more enjoyable.
Automatic model imports
When establishing the LiveSync connection, Lumion will automatically import your Revit or SketchUp model. Continue working on and modifying your project even after you turn off LiveSync, and easily save the file as an .LS8 for future rendering or development.