- Download Harvest Moon Save The Homeland Ppsspp Android
- Download Harvest Moon Save The Homeland Iso Ppsspp
|Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland|
|Developer(s)||Victor Interactive Software|
|Series||Story of Seasons|
|Genre(s)||Life simulation, role-playing|
Download Harvest Moon Save The Homeland Ppsspp Android
Harvest Moon Save The Homeland 40 MB PS2. Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland, released in Japan as Bokujō Monogatari 3: Heart ni Hi o Tsukete, is a 2001 farm simulation game, part of the popular Story of Seasons series of video games. Download game ps2 iso gratis Harvest Moon Save The Homeland.
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland, released in Japan as Bokujō Monogatari 3: Heart ni Hi o Tsukete (牧場物語3 ハートに火をつけて), is a 2001 farmsimulation game, part of the popular Story of Seasons series of video games.
The player takes on the role of a 21-year-old man whose grandfather, Tony, recently died and left him his farm. Upon arriving at the farm, nominally to pick up his grandfather's belongings, the player's character encounters three 'Harvest Sprites' and the Harvest Goddess, who ask him to stay on the farm and help them.
- Download Harvest Moon Save The Homeland For PC hauzan 19:58 Harvestmoon. Halo Sobat HarvestMoon, kali ini saya akan menyampaikan salah satu seri game.
- Via Adfly 1.14 GB (Langsung Main): Single Part ISO Download: Harvest Moon - Save The Homeland Mediafire, Google Drive Download Here.
The area is slated to be demolished within a year to make way for a resort and amusement park. The goal of the game is to find a way to save the town before the year's end.
The goal of Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland is to find a way to save the village from turning into a resort by the end of the year. There are 9 possible ways to save the village depending on the choices the player makes, such as which villagers the player befriends. For most of the endings, the character is involved in a quest (digging out a treasure, looking for magical ingredients, etc.).
After reaching an ending, the player has the option of restarting the game to try to 'save the homeland' again, possibly achieving a different ending. Upon restarting the year the player may keep the money and animals earned. Each time the player finds a new ending, it gets saved in the Endings List, and the player receives the profiles of the villagers involved in that ending.
Like other Harvest Moon games, the player must tend to their farm by growing and selling crops and gathering produce from his or her animals. Unlike the other Harvest Moon games, marriage and parenthood are not included as options.
Download Harvest Moon Save The Homeland Iso Ppsspp
As in other Harvest Moon games, the player can adopt a dog and a horse. The horse can be used to get around the village faster, while the dog can be trained for useful tasks, such as herding cows into the barn.
The player can also own cows and chickens. Happy chickens and cows have the potential of giving golden eggs and golden milk. Eggs and milk are ingredients in recipes and can be used for cooking as well as for gifts or for profit.
The game received 'generally favorable reviews' according to the review aggregation website Metacritic. Eric Bratcher of Next Generation called it 'A wonderfully charismatic, unique title that every gamer should play, though your mileage will vary with your patience.' In Japan, Famitsu gave it a score of 31 out of 40.
- ^ ab'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland for PlayStation 2 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 2, 2014.
- ^Skyler Miller. 'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland - Review'. AllGame. All Media Network. Archived from the original on November 14, 2014. Retrieved August 10, 2020.
- ^EGM staff (January 2002). 'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland'. Electronic Gaming Monthly. No. 150. Ziff Davis. p. 222.
- ^ ab'プレイステーション2 - 牧場物語3 ~ハートに火をつけて'. Famitsu (in Japanese). Vol. 915. Enterbrain. June 30, 2006. p. 88.
- ^'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland'. Game Informer. No. 104. FuncoLand. December 2001. p. 93.
- ^Bro Buzz (November 27, 2001). 'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland Review for PS2 on GamePro.com'. GamePro. IDG Entertainment. Archived from the original on March 26, 2005. Retrieved November 2, 2014.
- ^Gerald Villoria (December 12, 2001). 'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland Review'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 2, 2014.
- ^Barak Tutterrow (December 19, 2001). 'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland'. PlanetPS2. IGN Entertainment. Archived from the original on December 29, 2001. Retrieved November 2, 2014.
- ^David Smith (November 20, 2001). 'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland'. IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved November 2, 2014.
- ^ abEric Bratcher (December 2001). 'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland'. Next Generation. No. 84. Imagine Media. p. 105.
- ^'Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland'. Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine. No. 51. Ziff Davis. December 2001. p. 164.
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland at Curlie
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland at MobyGames