- The AMD Memory Tweak tool supports both Windows and Linux (GUI), and works with all recent AMD Radeon GPUs with GDDR5 and HBM2 memory types. It requires Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.4.1 or later in case of Windows, or amdgpu-pro ROCM to be actively handling the GPU in case of Linux.
- Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software.
AMD OverDrive is an application designed to offer its users a strong set of tools that will give them more control over their system and overclocking capabilities.
Overclocking A6-3400M: Overclocking. Software overclocking is possible. I ran it up to a 2.3/2.5 ghz situation but that was only an attempt to emulate gamecube. Testing AMD's FidelityFX. The only flaw of this overclocking software is that it is not at all compatible with AMD cards. The software allows you to edit the GPU clock offset and the memory clock offset of the system. It also boosts your refresher rate and gives you the facility to switch between at least ten different overclocking profiles. 47 submissions, 10.208/100 hw index. CPU overclocking records. World records achieved by overclocking a AMD A6-5400B processor.
The application enables the possibility of real-time overclocking permitting the changing of CPU, memory and chipset settings, frequencies and other such details in order to push the system's performances even more.
The software is also capable of being used with DDR3 Ram modules providing some preset memory profiles for the overclocking processes giving users even more power.
AMD Smart Profiles is a feature that will help users adapt their system to the application running by having a personalized profile previously created for it quickly applied
Fans are also fully controllable, AMD OverDrive being able to change the speed of fans according to the user desires.
Automatic tuning of the computer's frequencies and clocks permits an even easier and faster overclocking of the system.
Overall, AMD OverDrive is a powerful and reliable tool with an extensive set of features and tools to please professional overclockers who want more control and accuracy when pushing their systems over the limit.
Features and highlights
- Overclocking made easy: Novice and beginner users need not be intimidated
- Take command of performance: exposes all controls so enthusiast PC users can monitor and modify performance settings to achieve extreme performance
- Integrated system test and monitoring
- Insight to monitor your system settings
- Lets you monitor all your performance settings including clock memory, voltage and memory timing
- Advanced stability tests to ensure your PC runs smoothly
AMD OverDrive 4.3.1 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
Amd A6 Overclocking Software
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from drivers without restrictions. AMD OverDrive 4.3.1 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- AMD OverDrive Download
- Freeware Drivers
- Major release: AMD OverDrive 4.3
- Chipset Overclock Software
The AMD Memory Tweak tool supports both Windows and Linux (GUI), and works with all recent AMD Radeon GPUs with GDDR5 and HBM2 memory types. It requires Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.4.1 or later in case of Windows, or amdgpu-pro ROCM to be actively handling the GPU in case of Linux. The Linux version further has some dependencies, such as pciutils-dev, libpci-dev, build-essential, and git. The source-code for the utility is up on GitHub for you to inspect and test.
DOWNLOAD:AMD Memory Tweak Tool by Eliovp
- Dec 4th 2020PSA: AMD's Graphics Driver will Eat One CPU Core when No Radeon Installed (271)
- Oct 21st 2020AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series Specs Leak: RX 6900 XT, RX 6800 XT, RX 6700 Series (191)
- Oct 28th 2020AMD Radeon RX 6000 'Big Navi' RDNA2 Graphics Card Launch Liveblog (351)
- Oct 28th 2020AMD Announces the Radeon RX 6000 Series: Performance that Restores Competitiveness (394)
- Oct 9th 2020AMD Big Navi Performance Claims Compared to TPU's Own Benchmark Numbers of Comparable GPUs (262)
- Nov 2nd 2020AMD Releases Even More RX 6900 XT and RX 6800 XT Benchmarks Tested on Ryzen 9 5900X (147)
- Jan 23rd 2021AMD is Allegedly Preparing Navi 31 GPU with Dual 80 CU Chiplet Design (141)
- Nov 11th 2020NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Landing in January at $999 (68)
- Apr 26th 2021What AMD Didn't Tell Us: 21.4.1 Drivers Improve Non-Gaming Power Consumption By Up To 72% (63)
- Nov 11th 2020AMD Radeon RX 6800 and RX 6800 XT GPU OpenCL Performance Leaks (40)