View and print PDF files with Adobe Reader.
Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Adobe Acrobat 8 E Software Is Required In order to be able to scan the code, use the camera of your phone. Adobe Acrobat 8 E Software Is Required For Apple phones, no additional software is required (just point the camera at the QR code and follow the instructions).
Provides better overall performance for FASTER launch times and real-time zooming and panning
Enables you to fill out and submit PDF Forms from a variety of devices
Helps you download and organize digital editions (formerly known as eBooks) on a variety of devices, with full support for Portrait or landscape viewing
Lets you display and share Adobe Photoshop Album slide shows and electronic cards, and export images for online photo processing (Note that online photo services vary regionally.)
Allows you to save a range of files attached to PDF documents, such as word processing documents, spreadsheets, and Multimedia files, and open them in their native applications.
Adobe Acrobat 8 E License
For information about transferring a volume license, see Adobe Volume Licensing Help. For information about using software on multiple computers, see End-user license agreements FAQ, or see the Adobe product license agreement for your product.
If you sell or give your Adobe software to an individual or business, you can transfer the license accordingly. Transferring the license allows the new owner to register the software in their name.
Important: Educational versions of Adobe-branded products are not eligible for a transfer of license. You can, however, transfer educational versions of Macromedia-branded products to a new owner.
Download Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro
- If you transfer a license for a product suite, then the license applies to the entire suite of products. Individual products within a product suite are not eligible for a transfer of license.
- The transfer of a license includes all versions of that product. If you sell or donate your registered copy of an Adobe product license, then you transfer your rights to all versions of that license as well.
- Support contracts that are attached to a license do not transfer to the new licensee. Support contracts are legally nontransferable as specified in the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Except in Germany, Adobe does not permit transfers for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) versions of software.
- Both the license transferor (current owner) and the recipient (new owner) must complete a Transfer of License form. Both forms must be returned to Adobe before the license can be transferred.
- To transfer the license, the product serial number must be registered in the Adobe profile of the transferor.
- You must qualify under the Transfer of License policy.
Note: Be sure to get a case number before beginning the transfer process, to avoid delays processing your Transfer of License form.
Click the Get file button below and save the Transfer of License form to your computer.
Open the form in Adobe Reader or Acrobat and follow the instructions on the form. Be sure to complete all fields.
Write your case number or customer number, or both, on the form.
If you are transferring a Macromedia-branded education license, see Macromedia-branded products.
Scan the completed form and save it to your computer.
To submit this form, follow the next steps.
In the Support history page, view the cases listed under Support cases.
Click the case number that you had earlier received from Adobe.
Click Add files, and then attach the completed form that you saved in step 5.
After Adobe receives the completed Transfer of License form from both parties, Adobe registers the software to the new owner. Registration ensures that Adobe recognizes the new owner as the legal licensee who can receive customer service and support.
Once both parties have submitted a Transfer of License form, allow three to four weeks for Adobe to process your license transfer request.
Educational versions of Macromedia-branded products are eligible for a transfer of license. The new owner must provide proof of educational status to complete the transfer. If you are unable to provide a valid, current student ID that includes name, date, and a photo, then see Education/Students: How to buy. This page includes a list of education qualifications.
Adobe acquired Macromedia in 2005. If you are the registered owner and you are transferring a Macromedia-branded product, it's required that you remove the software from your computer.
For Adobe Captivate, Contribute 2 or 3, FreeHand MX, FlashPaper 2, or an MX 2004 product, choose Help > Transfer Your Software License. Then, follow the onscreen instructions.
After Adobe receives the completed Transfer of License form, Adobe registers the software to the new owner. Registration ensures that Adobe recognizes the new owner as the legal licensee who can receive customer service and support. Allow three to four weeks for Adobe to process your license transfer request.