- The operating system should automatically install the appropriate driver Acer Aspire E3-111 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 8.1 64-bit to your Synaptics device. The touchpad driver went missing in Device Manager after I updated my drivers with some crappy IObit software - can't rollback and the freeware version didn't offer to.
- The touchpad was not working after updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10. You need to change a setting on the BIOS for it to work.You may also need to update.
- Acer Synaptics Touchpad Driver
- Acer Synaptics Touchpad Driver Windows 8.1 64 Bit
- Acer Aspire Touchpad Windows 10
- Download Synaptics Touchpad Driver Acer
Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Synaptics TouchPad Control Panel. Acer touchpad driver free download - Synaptics Touchpad driver 126.96.36.199.zip, Synaptics TouchPad Driver 188.8.131.52.zip, Synaptics Touchpad Driver version 7.8.9.zip. Don't use it later, though, as it will disable the I2C touchpad and some other relevant stuff.This package contains the files needed for installing the Touchpad driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
Acer Synaptics Touchpad Driver
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Acer Synaptics Touchpad Driver Windows 8.1 64 Bit
About TouchPad Drivers:
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to benefit from basic touch functions; however, advanced features will not be available until the proper files are installed.
When enabled by required software, the touchpad component is recognized by computers and all developed features are made accessible.
Even though touchpoint technology is mostly associated with notebooks or laptops, other systems can also benefit from it with the help of an external wireless or wired TouchPad device.
If you wish to update to this version, know that it can enhance overall performance and stability, add different fixes for various touch problems, improve existing gestures, or even include support for new ones.
As for the installation procedure, first make sure that all system characteristics are supported and only then save and install the downloadable package. Even if other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, follow all aforementioned steps and apply the present release. Should you choose not to update right now, check back with our website again to stay up to speed with latest releases.
Acer Aspire Touchpad Windows 10
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Download Synaptics Touchpad Driver Acer
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 148.4 MB
- Keyboard & Mouse